Your potential customers are actively searching for the products and services you have to offer on the internet. SEO is what directs them to your website. Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website in search results using established business practices. As such, SEO has become an integral part of any business aiming to establish a prominent presence on the internet.
Why is SEO Important?
- If you’re not on the first page of search engine results you lose up to 65% of your potential business.
- About 90% of new visitors to a website find it using major search engines like Google and Yahoo
- 90% of internet users do not go past the top 30 search engine results
- 75% of internet users have the “intent to buy” products and services when using search engines
Key Benefits of SEO
- Attract new and targeted visitors
- Making websites more accessible to potential customers actively engaged in searching for products and services you have to offer
- Helping you attain your business objectives via your website
- Pull advertising; un-interruptive and intuitive
- Round the clock promotion; whenever someone searches for your products and services, they will be able to find your website in the results
In essence, if you’re not on the first page of search results, you’re losing potential customers every time someone searches for exactly what you have to offer. Your competitor is gaining that potential customer every time, by out ranking you.
Organic SEO is one of the most important marketing activities you can undertake. However, a successful SEO campaign requires an incredible amount of dedicated research and ongoing application. Major search engines like Google, consider over 200 ranking factors when determining the positioning of a website, furthermore, these “factors” undergo considerable tweaks and amendments on a day to day basis. Our team of SEO enthusiasts is dedicated to keeping their knowledge up to date and tuning their expertise to an ever evolving search landscape making sure they’re on top of all major and minor algorithm tweaks, new filter applications and new techniques being used by your competitors.
No Packages, No one-size fits all solutions
The varying dynamics of each industry segment and the level of online competition, along with various other elements make it impossible to devise a one-size fits all solution. This is why Creative Chaos has developed a flexible SEO program that enables our customers to scale their investment in SEO according to ROI.
Get in touch with our SEO gurus to find out how we can help you dominate your niche on the internet.